CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Super Shopping @ CVS!

Man, I hit SO many CVS stores yesterday!! I had to go to Mansfield so I hit 2 CVS stores there. Both stores had one of those "magic" red machines but only one was working. These "magic" machines spit out coupons when you scan your card. No purchase necessary! We don't have any of those "magic" machines here in Waco. One one card I got the usual $10/$50 and something else, and on the other card I got a $5/$30! I haven't seen one of those in forever! I was excited. I finally found 3 of the Mylantas that are moneymakers! They were on clearance for $3.65 and I had one $4/2 & one $1/1 MF Q!

Then when we got back to Waco, I went to my FAVORITE CVS in Woodway. I got most of my sales from 2/15-2/21 & the 2/22-2/28 ad. I also scored the Neutrogena bar soap deal! Oh, and the limit for the Colgate moneymaker was actually 5, so I had to grab all 5 on my 3 cards.

I was very tired at the end of the day, but I got some great deals and even made money! How cool is that?

I did so many transactions yesterday that it would have been very difficult to take a picture of each one so here is just one picture of everything I got. (Sorry it's a little blurry.)
I did miss about $10 worth of coupons but I am happy with how much I "spent".
Card #1
OOP:$1.62 (0.93 on G.C.)
ECB Earned: $35.94
ECB Left: $111.98
Today's savings: $78.60
Card #2
OOP: $0.19 (on G.C.)
ECB Earned: $52.93
ECB Left: $ 103.93
Today's savings: 88.80
Card #3
OOP: $0.17 (on G.C)
ECB Earned: $37.94
ECB Left: $55.93
Today's savings: $103.36

0 comments: