CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CVS Trip

Yesterday a friend called and wanted me to go to CVS with her. Of course I couldn't resist. I didn't have a plan in order so I had to wing it but I think I did pretty good. After I had my order together and was ready to check out, I ran into another fellow couponer and she gave me an inside tip that there were Sally Henson products on clearance! And guess what I had...Sally Henson coupons! The Assistant Manager took the basket of "goodies" to the storage room but brought them back out when I politely asked where to find them. So I had to rearrange my order and here is what I got...



3-Nutter Butters 5/$5

4-Chips Ahoy 5/$5

3-Lorna Doone 5/$5

6-Sally Henson nail strengthener .79 ea

1-Garnier Fructis hair color 5.99

2-Oak Farms milk 3.19 ea

1-Slimfast 7.29

1-Glade candle 2 pack 5.49

1-CVS digital bath scale (not pictured) 6.50 (clearance)

2-G.E. Apple Juice 2/$3 (had rebate from last week)

-$22.40 MF Q

-$29.18 CVS Q (this includes the apple juice rebate & ECB's)

Total OOP: $.62 on gift card

Got back $6 ECB ($2 ea: Garnier, Glade, Slimfast)

Not too bad!

0 comments: