CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday!

Here is another simple money saving trick I use. I cut my dryer sheets in half. Simple, huh?


I get the same results as I did using a whole sheet. Last March, I bought a box of 246 dryer sheets. Up until about November, I used a whole sheet in every load. Then I read this great frugal tip and got out the scissors! Man, if only I had done that from the beginning! Look, it is almost March and I am still going on that same box!

So, give it a try! Wouldn't it be nice to buy dryer sheets only once a year?! If only I knew how much I paid for that box. It would be great to know what the cost per load would be with the half sheet. Sounds like I have a project for the next box I buy...

0 comments: