CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Target Deal!

Thanks to Money Saving Mom, I scored A LOT of Pop Tarts today, cheap! My stepson eats these everyday so this was an amazing deal! Here's the breakdown:
Pop Tarts $2.54 ea. x 10=$25.40
-(5) $1 MF Q
-(5) $1 Target IP Q
=$15.40 OOP (on G.C.)
Got $10 G.C. back
So I spent $5.40 for 10 boxes of Pop Tarts or $0.54/box!!

Oh, on this transaction I also got a bag of Goldfish $1.79 and used a $1 Target IP Q for a total of $0.79! I know there are other IP Qs for the Goldfish on Money Saving Mom so I only bought one bag.
I have to print some more Qs and go back for more!!

I also needed some hand weights because I am trying to work out and lose weight, so I found some 5# weights on clearance for $10.48. Not a great deal but I had the gift cards so, why not? It's better than spending my cash! Anyway, I also got a couple of things for Easter baskets (2 lip balms $1 ea & 3 pair of socks $1 ea.) and some bouncyballs for the 3 year old (worth every penny if it keeps him happy in the store). So I spent another $18.92 and put it on gift cards. So I still have $14.89 left on one card to do another Pop Tart deal.


I took pictures but the site is not allowing me to upload them right now. So I will try again later.

0 comments: